Use of the website
The ETC Toolkit has been especially designed for those working in education to support the invention, adoption or adaptation of approaches that can be used within teaching to build skills. The ETC Toolkit is an on-line resource that has been developed by educators, for educators and is expressly intended for non-commercial, educational purposes.
The terms and conditions apply to ETC Toolkit website under the domain name http://www.etctoolkit.org.uk/
- Accessing or using the website constitutes acceptance by you of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions then please do not continue to use the website.
- ETC Toolkit reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice. We recommend that you review these terms and conditions regularly so that you are aware of any changes that may have occurred. Continued use after the changes have been made implies that you have agreed to accept these amendments.
All the materials held within this website are intended for educational purposes only. They are provided her for use under a Creative Commons Licence web link/name.
- Copyright and all other forms of intellectual property that exist in the content of the website are the property of ETCToolkit and of third parties that have granted us permission to use their work. You may browse, print and download extracts from the website to a local hard disk for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may also copy extracts for individual third parties for their personal use under the condition that you acknowledge the website as the source of the material, and stipulate that the third party must accept these terms and conditions. Any other form of copying, reproduction, redistribution, transmission or storage is expressly prohibited without prior written consent. Please contact email@example.com.
- You may not use our trade marks without our consent.
- The website may contain references to trade marks that are not owned by ETCToolkit. Reference to a trade mark owned by a third party does not imply that we have any rights in the mark.
- The ETC Toolkit website information (or third party information, products and services), are provided 'as is' without any representations or any kind of warranty made whether express or implied to the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the content of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the content.
- Under no circumstances will ETC Toolkit be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- ETC Toolkit reserves the right to make amendments to the information contained in the website.
- It is the responsibility of visitors to verify the information contained in the website and to monitor any changes made to the website..
Hyperlinks to Third Party Websites
Hyperlinks to third party websites are provided for convenience only. ETC Toolkit does not accept any liability for the contents or reliability of these websites and the presence of a link is not an endorsement of the site. We cannot guarantee that these links will work at all times and we have no control over their availability.
These terms and conditions do not cover third party websites. We recommend that you read the terms and conditions of all other websites that you visit.
ETC Toolkit has made every effort to ensure that the material contained within the website is virus free; nevertheless we strongly recommend that you run an anti-virus program on any material downloaded from the Internet. ETC Toolkit will not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system and data which may occur whilst using material derived from the website.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales